HOTEL G SAN FRANCISCO CLEANLINESS PROTOCOL
Rest Assured. As always the health and well-being of our guests and team members are our top priority. We look to the local and federal government for guidance and safety protocol measures on an on-going basis. Although we have always prided ourselves with our elevated cleanliness levels, we have taken many increased cleanliness precautions prior to your stay.
We have completed a full cleaning and sanitization of the surfaces in our public space areas, meeting spaces, restrooms, guest corridors, guest rooms and “back of house” team member service areas. This includes, but is not limited to walls, fixtures, furniture, doors, door handles, guest room telephones and television remote controls. We have also made some edits to our guest rooms for example removing all paper supplies and glassware.
During this unprecedented time we have rolled out the following additional measures:
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions
- Team members with guest interaction are required to wear gloves
- Team members must wash their hands frequently
- Pens used for signing and credit card machines and electronic pens are disinfected after every use
- Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional. We are checking the temperature of all employees upon arrival to work.
- Team members are required to wear a mask in guest facing areas.